- Moulded and hand carved concrete.
- This planter is 6 inches at its highest point.
- 5.5 inches at it widest point.
- 4 lbs.
- Drainage hole.
- The inside planting hole is large enough for a 2 in pot. /or plant right in the planter.
- The patina is a concrete stain and acid stains
- Sealed with an acrylic concrete sealer.
This unique little planter is a visual reminder to nourish your dreams. Fun to have at home or in the office. It is a molded and and hand carved concrete planter. It was taken out of that mold, the same day. The details are hand carved while the concrete is still soft. Attention in given to the eyes and the expression. The hard, stone like surface of the planter contrast nicely with the soft ephemeral qualities of the plant. They enhance each other. Because it is designed to look up you will not lose its expression when you put it on the ground. Each planter is unique. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature slight variations are to be expected