- Molded and hand carved concrete planter.
- 10 inches at its highest point.
- 10 inches at it widest point.
- 12 lbs.
- Drainage hole.
- Planting hole is large enough for a 4 in pot./ or plant right in the planter.
- Acid and concrete stain patina
- Beautiful beeswax finish to give it a natural mossy look.
It looks great in a garden tucked among the foliage. The hard, stone like surface of the planter contrast nicely with the soft ephemeral qualities of the foliage. Because it is designed to look up you will not lose its expression when you put it on the ground.
Over time the patina will gently fade and its own natural patina will develop. Each planter is unique. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature slight variations are to be expected