- Molded and hand carved concrete planter.
- 10 inches tall
- 10 inches at it widest point.
- It is about 10 lbs.
- Drainage hole.
- The inside planting hole is large enough for a 4.5 in pot.
- Acid and concrete stain patina
- It is sealed with an acrylic concrete sealer
This planter will last for generations if it is brought inside during the winter months. Over time expect there to be some gentle fading while its own natural patina develops. It looks great in a garden, on a ledge or a porch step. The hard, stone like surface of the planter contrast nicely with the soft ephemeral qualities of the foliage. They enhance each other. It brings a sense of timeless to the garden.